Cruisin Culture
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modified Nationals June 2012

4 posters

Go down

Modified Nationals June 2012 Empty Modified Nationals June 2012

Post by X SARAH X Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 am

Come on Guys and girls! what did u all think of mod nats?????
X SARAH X
X SARAH X

Back to top Go down

Modified Nationals June 2012 Empty Re: Modified Nationals June 2012

Post by Van Man Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:30 am

Well were do I start?

FRIDAY
Decent drive up. Got there, starting raving away with bishop's disco van. Set the tents up and had to wait for Sarah to arrive!
Modified Nationals June 2012 250666_10151783919225694_1716241846_n

3hrs later we were back. Food on the BBQ, beer flowing! Went over to Pikey camping where we raved on with Aza and Ben Very Happy Headed into the rave room, busted some moves, into the Dubstep room. All of a sudden we had lost Aza. Me and Sarah went to find him, and there he was skanking away hard in the Dubstep room! Bless! Vodka in my eyes wasn't good, but I blame Sarah for that! Her drink she poured me!
Some dodgy chilli chips (thanks again Sarah) and off to bed I go Very Happy

Sat Morning

Woke up in the car fully clothed. Not a good start!

Put the car on the stand

Modified Nationals June 2012 547711_10151775942085694_1470482745_n

Then walked around trying to make money for Jon.
Met up with some old friends, and made some new, also made some good friends for the club, so hopefully help us build.

Malin, Katharyne and Pricey turn up so was a good chance to catch up.

Aza decided he wanted to do a full camo wrap on his car! As you do!

Modified Nationals June 2012 285783_10151777697185694_679535693_24447896_716342704_n

Partied harder sat night! Raved away even more with everyone! Ate a dodgy burger! Thanks Malin and Bishop Razz

Sunday

I wouldn't have cared if it was freezing cold, and windy. The rain just killed the day for me Sad

Had a dodgy drive home, tyre shine on my tread and rain didn't help my car, Stopped and washed the tyres twice! In the end did 3 big burnouts which made it better!

Overall was an amazing weekend! Had such a laugh! and the memories will last a life time! Cant wait to do it all again Very Happy
Van Man
Van Man
Admin

https://cruisinculture.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pricey Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:14 am

was a good weekend like dan said only arrived saterday but was a good laugh defo gotta do this again Very Happy me and katharyne were the clever ones as we slept in the car and didnt have wet tents or shoes pmsl
pricey
pricey

Back to top Go down

Post by Katharyne Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:18 am

Myself, Pricey & Malin drove down on saturday didnt arrive until about 3:30pm and had to wait for everybody to come tell us where they were.
Would like to say we set up camp but seeing as we slept in the back of our Seat alhambra Leaving the back seats at home, so stood around why malin set up camp n had a walk about, spoke to a few other clubs n put word out our plans for the club.

Decided it would be a good idea to attack aza's car with window pens Very Happy went back to the car for a kip before partyin but ended up bein asked loads of crap questions by malin n pricey so that went out the window lol, Anyways to crack on we had our bbq with a few drinks n left aza & bishop to finish wrapping tha car why we hit the funfair, Pricey was pissed by 10pm bare jokes ( hes not a drinker at all ) hit the club had a few hours raving, Sarah disappeared so went to find her to find out she fell through the tent n busted her ankle pmsl anyways all went n crashed for the night.

Woke up sunday morning freezing my arse off but not as bad as Sarah & Malin who woke up to find their shoes were soaked as it had pissedwith rain all night n they had a swimming pool in their tent oopps. The rain never stopped all the while we were there n most people had gone home so had a quick walk around n headed for home.

ALL ROUND A GREAT WEEKEND WITH A GREAT GROUPOF PEOPLE CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR AS CC GONA SMASH MOD NATS

Katharyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Man Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 am

i forgot the window pens ahahahaha
Van Man
Van Man
Admin

https://cruisinculture.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content