Jap Fest Review 13.05.2012

Go down

Jap Fest Review 13.05.2012

Post by X SARAH X on Sun May 13, 2012 11:48 am

I attended JF today had a laugh!

In the morning, Considering being in the queue for 5 hours this is what we did.

We pushed the cars up the dual carriage way to save fuel, Cool trend setters at that Cool as most people seemed to be doing the same after a while lol Wink ! and i must say i have never done that before but theres a first for everything!

There was crazy people dancing in the road as you do inlcuding Van Man Laughing , Van Man Cleaned the cars!! well we wasnt going anywhere fast so what a perfect time!

We decided after waiting nearly 3 hours that it was time to go for a toilet break and on the hunt for a sandwhich for a hungry Malin at the local petrol station! There was a toilet WIN!! but they was out of sandwhichs FAIL (Van Man saved the day though with his picnic)! after presuming the queue wouldnt move we came out to find the cars had moved!!

We ended up walking a to find malin and Jemma (Van Mans missus) with the cars, After walking a mile or so we aventully found them!! it was like walking a marathon lol!!

So after about a mile Van Man gets out of the car, walks to my car, and says, "look theres a field full of sheep, i'm happy for the rest of the day!"

We waited a little longer and at 1.45pm finally we got there to find that we wer being used as lawnmowers Shocked and Van Man's splitter came off too!!!! when we went to get our tickets even though we had missed a few hours of the due to do the traffic, We still had to pay full price Shocked Shocked Shocked wasnt in the mood for arguing the fact we had waited so long, so we just paid the money and went in, once through the gate we cheered as we didnt think we would see the show lol! i loved every minute once inside there!! great atmosphere, amazing motors! the trade section was good! we got to see some drift action Wink great weather! just a shame we couldnt get in there earlier!! note for next year leave at 5am lol!

X SARAH X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jap Fest Review 13.05.2012

Post by Van Man on Sun May 13, 2012 12:05 pm

Well what can I say! Loved it, even the queuing. Was such a laugh. I suppose its what you make of the situation. I wasnt going home after queuing that long! Dedication see.

I suppose it's because it was the 10th Anniversary and it was a nice day as well. By half 2 organisers and police closed the show from anymore public as they had reached there full capicity. Glad I got in before that Smile

Will I go next yeat? HELL YES Very Happy

I thought this was the closest I was going to get. Travelled .5 miles in an hour. This was taken 4.4miles away still!

Sat on a roundabout sign on the phone as you do Wink

That was cool as, perspex engine cover

MOD NATS NEXT Very Happy

My favourite car of the whole show! I'm in Love

Camo splitter, see i'm a trend setter Wink

I will take the white one Smile

Seen as we had to wait to get out thought I would get some pics of the cars Very Happy

Van Man
Admin

View user profile http://cruisinculture.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Van Man on Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 pm

EK Civic VTi-S Rolling Road Run

Van Man
Admin

View user profile http://cruisinculture.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by X SARAH X on Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 pm

[b] Thanks For Putting Up The Pictures Dan! There good! erm i kinda only took pictures of evos! opps! ill put them up soon Razz
X SARAH X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix on Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 am

I didn't get in till gone 11am , after leaving my house at 5.50am!!!

Got burnt a fair bit , but glad I got a show pass with the P1 owners club. Because of my late arrival I got bunged right on the end next to some none Scoobies / P1's Sad

Gem's got this pic of my car

You may have noticed one of the P1's on the stand was white , this is in fact the prototype Prodrive used to develop the P1. It's a really stunning example and it's not very often see about due to it's rare nature and the previous and current owner only using it for very rare occasions Sad
Felix

View user profile http://www.freshadditions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum