Hello petrol heads!

Go down

Hello petrol heads!

Post by Sam.M3EVO on Thu May 10, 2012 6:22 am

Hi everyone, my name is Sam I am 26. I live in Abingdon although not origanly from there. I was born in Inverness Scotland and moved down here in 2004. I drive a estriol blue M3 EVO the 3.2 not the week 3.0 Wink jokes. I have had it since November last year and have been doing some extensive work to it so I can make it my own. Since owning it I have put M3 motorsport wheels on it and had them Dimond cut. Full interior retrim including a dashboard change from Gray to black with vader front seats! Kenwwod kvt 627 flip out head unit. Full sound proofing throughout the hole car! 5 & half inch rear speaker upgrade to mb quarts. Got focals in the front but they are coming out. Clifford g4 alarm with every extra including remote start. Hella C headlight with hid upgrade. Next mods are hardtop and new exhaust system. Maybe get a carbon induction kit but they are £1400 and I need to decide if I am going to supercharge the car or not first because if I do it would be a big waste of money as it would be in the way for the supercharger. Enough said hope we have some good meets this year and look forward to getting to know everyone properly. Ment to say I may be buying a 2004 sl500 so you may see me in that. I am having big arguments with my girl friend about it as you read this intro Smile
Sam.M3EVO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello petrol heads!

Post by crg-photography on Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 am

lol what a wicked 1st post, look forward too seeing you around mate

Crusin Culture's official Photographer
crg-photography

View user profile http://www.CRG-Photography.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stickerseg on Thu May 10, 2012 7:27 am

hi welcome along mate sounds sweet hope to see you at are next meet
stickerseg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by X SARAH X on Fri May 11, 2012 6:17 am

Hey Sam!!
Welcome to our forum!
i remember speaking to you at the meet in Abingdon the other night, think we was the last ones to leave!! was shattered on monday as i had work Sad

love the car!!! i say sugercharge it all the way cheers , the dimond cut wheels are nice!!! just dont curb em lol!

you need come see me which them rachets!! lol

hopefully speak to you soon and see you around

Sarah
cc
X SARAH X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down